To our valued patients:
As we welcome you back to Corinth Dentistry, please know your health and safety are of paramount importance to us.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. The following highlights procedures we follow in our practice:
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We remain current on any new rulings from these organizations.
For the health of our patients and staff, you will notice some changes at your next appointment. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask a few screening questions. We will ask those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer for your use upon entering the office. It can be found in other places in the office as well.
· Our waiting room currently will not offer magazines, children’s toys, etc. since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
· We will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Thanks for being our patient! We look forward to seeing you again. If you have questions, or need to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 913-642-8811.
Mark W Wooddy DDS PA and Staff